1. Clean the wipe down the area(s) to be treated with white spirit. Dry thoroughly.
2. Using low tack tape, mark off the area where the solution will be applied.
3. Wear the gloves provided (contain latex)
4. Empty all the contents of the two bottles into the tray, then add the mineral powder and mix to form a paste.
5. Carefully apply the solution using the roller provided.
6. Remove the tape after 45 minutes.
7. Allow any excess paste to harden in the mixing tray and dispose responsibly. The cardboard outer and plastic lid tray should all be recycled where possible. The remainder can be disposed of with the usual household waste.
8. Leave the coating to set 24 hours before use.
As with all paints and chemicals, please use common sense. The following guidelines are to assist you, not scare you:
Hardener: Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin (R21/22). Hardeners are corrosive and can cause additional harm if vomited. Seek medical attention immediately.
Causes burns (R34). Irritating to eyes and skin, and may cause sensitisation by skin contact (R36/38/43). Toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment (R51/53).
Keep locked up, out of the reach of children (S1/2). In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice (S26). Wear suitable protective gloves and clothing including eye/face protection (S36/37/39). In the case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (showing the product label where possible) (S45).
Epoxy: Do not ingest. If you swallow epoxy, drink large quantities of water, DO NOT induce vomiting. Irritating to eyes and skin, and may cause sensitisation by skin contact (R36/38/43).
Toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment (R51/53).
Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection (S37/39). Avoid contact with skin (S24). If contact with skin occurs, wash with plenty of water (S28).
Bisphenol A diglycidyl ether resin 25068-38-6
Nonylphenoxypoly (ethyleneoxy) ethanol 9016-45-9